Private Pay Services
Community Nursing Services of North East is pleased to offer private pay services to assist our clients extend care to enhance their daily activities of living. Why would a patient or family have to pay directly out of pocket for these services?
- Insurance will no longer pay for visits that you would like to continue to receive
- Insurance does not pay for the type of service you request
- Client desires more services than insurance will cover
- Insurance requires that you are homebound
Private pay services may include a variety of disciplines and duties.
Examples of services may include:
- Home health aide to visit and assist with bathing and laundry
- Nurses to make home visit and update out of town family on an regularly scheduled basis
- Nurse to visit every two weeks to fill insulin syringes for client with poor eyesight
- Aide to assist with planning menu and grocery shopping
Due to a generous gift from the Hirtzel Foundation, in North East (Borough and Township), Private pay services are provided on a sliding fee scale according to the client’s income. Costs depend on the type of services and the number of hours provided. For information on the private pay program, please contact the agency.